Sometimes the work we do is considered complicated, intricate and consequently, misunderstood. When I meet people at social functions and they ask “What do you do?” and I say “I’m in the freight management business,” I either get the 50-question treatment—which I don’t mind at all—or they say “Oh,” then turn around and walk away. That’s why, when creating FreightCo in the summer of 2004, we knew we wanted to keep things as simple as possible. FreightCo is a freight company. What do we do? Anything to do with freight and the management of it. We like to consider the services we provide as a menu that you can order from, based on your specific needs. Whether it’s a customized, full-blown, in-house logistics program or one load you need picked up and delivered, we will take care of it. FreightCo has the ability to service any domestic or international needs.
Naturally, I’m proud of what FreightCo has been able to provide to our customers, employees and the communities in which we live and work. Our business is built on relationships. Customers are serviced beyond expectations, with the intent to address needs proactively. This will only happen if we have empowered, passionate employees to take care of you, the customer. Although we are in the freight management business, our employees are in the customer management business.
Freight, supply chain management, and logistics projects do not need to be difficult. Let the company with the simple name help you make it simple.
- Small, medium, and large volume
- Locally, regionally, and nationally
- Shippers and carriers alike
- Transportation Specialists: Not just a freight broker
- Available: 24/7, 365 days a year
- Broad: 70,000+ carriers in our national network
- Informative: personal communication
- Cost Efficient: quality focused
- Creative: logistics problem solvers
- Service-Centric: we love questions
- People-Focused: you are a customer, and treated as such
- Thankful: serving our customers since 2004